The Swiss/German wit is replete in this springerle mold. Here are the scenes:
- A woman is spinning but the man isn't holding the distaff. She can't do it all.
- A man is pulling a wagon but the handle came off.
- Two people are marching in a parade. One man is riding a rooster.
- Two stags are mating. Not going to happen.
- A woman is trying to have a conversation with another woman...through a newspaper.
- Two men and a dog are dancing.
They make interesting scenes. What's amazing is how deeply each scene is carved. It's indeed a collector's item.
This multiple mold would be good for a party...where the guests have a sense of humor. You might even have a contest to build stories around each of these molds.
Springerle Cookie Cutter Tips: Bench scraper 10000 or zig-zag cutter 10004. Hold the zig-zag cutter handle vertically and use the cutter as a guillotine. This prevents the cutter from pushing the dough forward and distorting the cut.
Springerle Dough Thickness Tip: 10 mm using our Dough Guides (10009).