Instructor: Patrice Romzick, owner of Springerle Joy
- Friday, 8:30 a.m - 2:30 p.m.
- Hands-on. Every person will do every activity.
- By the end of this class you will have:
- Made traditional springerle dough
- Molded cookies of varying sizes, shapes and thicknesses
- Baked off springerle cookies, adjusting time and temperature for different size cookies
- Painted springerle cookies
- Spread chocolate on bottoms of cookies
- Solved common dough moisture and baking issues
- Received answers to all your springerle questions
- We provide:
- All tools and materials
- Access to hundreds of molds
- Unlimited dough
- A light lunch, beverages and unlimited cookies
- You will take home molds, tools and cookies worth over $100:
- Springerle Joy embroidered apron (men's and women's versions available)
- Springerle Essential Kit
- Dough Thickness Guides
- Bench Scraper
- Bowl Scraper
- Pastry Brush
- Ravioli Cutter
- Simple Round Cookie Cutter
- ONE of the following molds (your choice) with matching cutter:
- Patrice's 14-page booklet Recipes and Crafts with Springerle Molds
- Cookies to take home, plus cookies to bake off at home*
- Shop 'til you drop in our inventory room. All those molds, so little time...
- Price: $250.00 per person. Each class has the same content.
- Cancellations/Refunds for Pittsburgh-based classes: A full refund will be given if cancellation is received in writing earlier than two weeks before the class. If you cancel 7-14 days before the class, a store credit will be issued. If you cancel 0-6 days before the class, there will be no refund, but we will be happy to ship the merchandise included with your class less cookies for an additonal fee of: $0 for destinations in the US, $19.95 for Canadian destinations, and $54.95 for most other countries in the world.
- Accommodations Near Us:
- Call Springerle Joy with any questions: 412-977-5378.