You can create at least five cookies using this mold with two different
sizes each of round fluted and 6-point star cutters from our nested sets.
See the Accessories section below for recommended cutters and equipment.
- The exterior star larger than the molded dough using a large 6-point star cutter.
- Inside the star using a very small 6-point star cutter for a different looking cookie.
- The exterior star larger than the molded dough using a large 6-point star cutter. Then cut our the center with a very small six-point star. No one would guess it came from the same mold as the other cookies!
- Outside the molded dough with a fluted round cutter from the nested set.
- The interior circle with a small cutter from the nested set.
- A square from the design inside the the outside edges of the star, using the sharp edge of the bench scraper.